The Games People Play
- Tricks and Techniques for Getting Those Words Down on the Page
- Anna debunks some misconceptions surrounding her genre
Getting Intimate with History
- an overview of writing historical romance for fun and profit
To Market, To Market
: a personal view on writer's promotional materials
A Touch of the Fairytale
- how those old stories enrich new romances
A Romance with Romance
- an introduction to the wonderful world of romance fiction
Getting Intimate with Point of View
- what is it, how to use it
- the lowdown on contests.
Illuminating the Black Moment
- taking it to the edge when all seems lost.
It Won't Happen Overnight
... - musings on writer's voice.
Staying for the Long Haul
- stories from the trenches of authors who took more than ten years to sell.
Becoming the submissive type
- how will you get published if you don't submit your work?
Lady Sarah and the Guardian
An elopement turns into an invitation to adventure.
He survived Waterloo but will he ever return home?
Lady Kate's Scoundrel
Two men pursue her, but which of them can she trust?
All text within this site is (c) Anna Campbell. All design is (c) Paula Roe.
Reprinting any part of this website without prior permission is prohibited.