- Anna debunks some misconceptions surrounding her genre
- Anna Campbell at the Gold Coast Libraries Absolutely Austen! Festival
Getting Intimate with History
- an overview of writing historical romance for fun and profit
The Library Tour to End All Library Tours
- Anna Campbell out and about for Library Lovers Month in February 2012
Anna Campbell Is a Library Lover
- a report on Anna's February 2011 Author Talks
Romance on the High Seas
- a report on my cruise to New Zealand as a guest speaker on the 'Pacific Dawn'
To Market, To Market
: a personal view on writer's promotional materials
Rocky Mountain High and Hot Times in Orlando
: a personal perspective on RomCon and RWA Nationals 2010
A Touch of the Fairytale
- how those old stories enrich new romances
A Romance with Romance
- an introduction to the wonderful world of romance fiction
Getting Intimate with Point of View
- what is it, how to use it
- the lowdown on contests.
Illuminating the Black Moment
- taking it to the edge when all seems lost.
It Won't Happen Overnight
... - musings on writer's voice.
Staying for the Long Haul
- stories from the trenches of authors who took more than ten years to sell.
Becoming the submissive type
- how will you get published if you don't submit your work?
Meet Anna Campbell
- an interview with author Kim Howe.
Five Minutes with Anna
- a brief interview for
Romance Writers of Australia's
O, to be in England
- the national 2004
Romance Novelists Association
Lady Sarah and the Guardian
An elopement turns into an invitation to adventure.
He survived Waterloo but will he ever return home?
Lady Kate's Scoundrel
Two men pursue her, but which of them can she trust?
All text within this site is (c) Anna Campbell. All design is (c) Paula Roe.
Reprinting any part of this website without prior permission is prohibited.